With effects from 1st of January 2018 , following terms apply for ownership modifications of international domains.
[ This does not apply for .LK domains as LK Domains are not transferable]
Domain ownership modification ( internal domain transfer)
With internal domain transfer, any internatinal domain registered through LankaHost can be change to another LankaHost customer. Existing owner of the domain can nominate new owner for the domain and up-on the confirmation, domain billing and whois information of the domain will changed to new owner)
Domain ownership modification terms
- There will be Rs 500.00 one-time administrative fee apply for an ownership modification of international domains.
- Both existing owner and new owner must accept the ownership modification through system generated email to complete the transfer ownership.
- Domain can’t be change without permission from both the parties.
- Transfer can’t made for expired domains until domain become active
- Once domain ownership changed, it can’t be change again for next 60 days from above changed date. (As per ICANN policy)
- Once domain ownership changed, it can’t be transfer to another registry for 60 days from ownership modified date (As per ICAAN policy)
- Domain transfer fees are none refundable (in case one party does not respond timely manner for the ownership modification requests)
Domain ownership modification process
- New owner must register through https://manage.lankahost.net/register.php
- Existing owner of the domain must send us request to support @ lankahost .net through registered email address.
- Once requested received, invoice will be issued to either party
- Once payment received, contact modification will be process through system. Domain ownership transfer does not perform during none working hours.
- Up-on approval of both parties, domain whois details will be modified.